Fancy a little help with your bedtime skincare routine?
Why not try the Chamomile and Lavender All-In-One Moisturising Balm?
Our Best Selling Balm that can be used for the whole family, including children ages 3 and over.
- Contains Calming and Relaxing Chamomile and Lavender Oil that is perfect to use as part of your bedtime routine.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant and may help nourish and protect your skin against the damage caused by free radicals.
- Roman Chamomile oil has soothing properties helping to ease pain and skin irritations while also having calming properties to aid sleep.
- Lavender Oil has anti-inflammatory properties and is known for its calming, soothing and relaxing properties.
- Avocado Oil is super moisturising and rich in Oleic acid which will help protect your skin from dryness.
- It has a smooth texture that gets easily absorbed by your skin, leaving it super moisturised and soft.
- Perfect for dry/cracked heels!
Suitable for all skin types. Can be used on hands, face and body.
Suitable for daily use.
Best applied on damp skin after shower or bath.
Contains only natural and organic ingredients that are kind to your skin.
Using dry and clean hands, rub a small amount on your skin until melted and absorbed. Only a small amount is needed as it is full of lovely natural oils.
Please note that sometimes in cold temperatures, the texture of the balms can change slightly but this does not affect the quality. Just rub the balm with warm hands until it melts into your skin.
For external use only.
Storage: Keep away from direct sunlight/heat and moisture due to the nature of the ingredients.
Mango(Mangifera Indica)Butter, Cocoa(Theobroma Cacao)Butter, *Coconut(Cocos Nucifera)Oil, Beeswax(Cera Alba), Avocado(Persea Gratissima)Oil,*Castor(Ricinus communis)Oil, Apricot Kernel(Prunus Armeniaca)Oil, Grapeseed(Vitis vinifera)Oil, Golden Jojoba(Simmonsia Chinensis)Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Vitamin E(Triticum Vulgare)Oil, Chamomile Roman (Anthemis Nobilis)Oil, True Lavender(Lavandula Angustifolia)Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citranellol- Allergens naturally found in Essential Oils
We cannot guarantee the product to be nut free due to the manufacturing process of some of the ingredients.
If you have any questions, please send us an email.