50G Limited Edition Rose Gold Heart Tin
filled with soothing and calming
Chamomile and Lavender All-In-One Moisturising Balm.
Enjoy this luxurious balm as part of your bedtime routine.
A little tin of natural goodness to soothe dry/eczema prone skin.
- Rich Avocado, Jojoba, Organic Coconut Oil and Castor Oil will nourish and moisturise your skin.
- Vitamin E adds extra protection and acts as an antioxidant.
- Roman Chamomile oil has anti-inflammatory properties helping to ease pain and skin irritations while also having calming properties to aid sleep.
- Lavender has anti fungal properties that will keep eczema at bay; it's also an antioxidant helping protect your skin from free radicals.
- Avocado Oil is super moisturising and rich in Oleic acid which will help protect your skin from dryness.
- 50G Rose Gold Tin will also come with a cotton storage pouch.
Suitable for all skin types. Can be used all over the skin, hands, face, body and especially on dry areas. Natural and organic ingredients that are kind to your skin.
Using dry and clean hands, rub a small amount on your skin until melted and absorbed. Only a small amount is needed as it is full of lovely natural oils.
For external use only. Always do a patch test in a small area first.
Storage: Keep away from direct sunlight/heat and moisture due to the nature of the ingredients.
Mango(Mangifera Indica)Butter, Cocoa(Theobroma Cacao)Butter, *Coconut(Cocos Nucifera)Oil, Beeswax(Cera Alba), Avocado(Persea Gratissima)Oil,*Castor(Ricinus communis)Oil, Apricot Kernel(Prunus Armeniaca)Oil, Grapeseed(Vitis vinifera)Oil, Golden Jojoba(Simmonsia Chinensis)Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Vitamin E(Triticum Vulgare)Oil, Chamomile Roman (Anthemis Nobilis)Oil, True Lavender(Lavandula Angustifolia)Oil
Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citranellol- Allergens naturally found in Essential Oils
*Denotes Certified Organic Ingredients
Please note that sometimes in cold temperatures, the texture of the balms can change slightly but this does not affect the quality. Just rub the balm with warm hands until it melts into your skin.
If you have any questions, please send us an email.